10/18/2007

Fishing From An Inflatable Kayak

You may have never considered owning an inflatable kayak fir fishing, but it may be time to begin thinking about it. I'm not talking about some inflatable toy that’s used in your pool either; I'm talking about a quality inflatable kayak. The kind that can stand up to a dog's paws and/or being hit with a hammer! Technology has advanced in the past few years to the point that high quality inflatables are being produced at very affordable prices. This is a great thing for all of us anglers.

Imagine being able to float your favorite river is the comfort of a kayak, while fishing the entire time? You can pull over and get out and be fishing the really good looking runs, and then continuing on down the river. When you don't feel like fishing, simply float, listen to the flowing water, and take in all that nature has to offer. Never forget what Henry David Thoreau said of nature, "Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads." How true Mr. Thoreau is, and there's few ways to experience nature that are better than floating down a river in an inflatable kayak.

These kayaks open up fishing area's to the angler that they never thought possible. On my favorite river I was confined to a mile long stretches of river both upstream and downstream because of overgrowth and deep water. Then I got my kayak, and now the entire river is available to me. Then when I'm done fishing, I can simply deflate my boat and put it in the trunk of my car! It doesn't get any more convenient than that.

If you've never considered it, I would suggest that you do, because for the money I've never found a better way to fish a river. These inflatable kayaks are great for fishing small lakes as well. They are so maneuverable that it's almost unreal, and the amount of water that can be covered is really quite amazing. Fishing from an inflatable kayak is most certainly something worth looking in to.

Trevor Kugler is Co-founder of JRWfishing.com Trevor has more than 20 years of fishing experience, and raises his three year old daughter in the heart of trout fishing country....Montana.

Go Fishing With JRW!! - http://www.jrwfishing.com/FishingReports_Montana.asp

Check Out These Kayaks... - http://www.jrwfishing.com/boats.html

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Trevor_Kugler

No comments: